Abbott’s Glen Nudist Campground in Vermont
The Nudist campground in Southern Vermont at Abbott’s Glen has beautiful nude friendly, easy access camp sites available for tent camping and pop up’s. We have picnic tables and hot indoor & outdoor showers available to make your camping experience as comfortable as possible. Camping deposits are non refundable. They can beheld for a future stay, if cancelled 3 days out from a reservation.
Please also join us for the nightlife on site in Club Sugarshack lounge and nightclub for dancing on Friday and Saturday evenings. If you don’t dance ,we have a nice pool table in the nightclub. Dip into the hot tub, and dine in our 5 star pond view restaurant. A central fireplace ring is a favorite spot for Friday evening bonfires weather permitting. Ice is available on site. Please leave your pets at home. Call 802-368-2525 for camping reservations. Ask us about Group Rates for large gatherings! We are also only ten minutes from the Ledges nude recreation area on the Harriman Reservoir in Wilmington.
Nudist Camping Rates:
- Mon -Thurs $40.00 per night. Fri, Sat & Sun $60.00 per night, except for site #11.
- Site #11, is more expensive due to size.
- AANR/TNS: Mon -Thurs $35.00 per night. Fri, Sat & Sun, $55.00 per night.
- Young Naturists (UNDER 35)
Camping: Mid-week- $30.00 per night. Weekends- $40.00 per night.
- 6-Month Pop-Up placement: $1195.00 (May-October)
With Regards to our Nudist Campground Please Note:
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE TENTS OR ANY CAMPING GEAR. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A TENT, AIR MATTRESS, SLEEPING BAGS & ALL OTHER CAMP RELATED GEAR.
- Pop-ups are welcome. We are not permitted for R.V. camping.
- Bonfires are held in a central fire pit most Friday evenings, weather permitting. Sites do not have individual fire rings.
- Indoor & outdoor hot showers, and restroom facilities.
- Ice & cold beverages available.
- Camping guests are welcome to enjoy breakfast & dinner at an additional cost.
- Camping Deposits are non-refundable, but will be held for a future stay if a cancellation is necessary.
- No Pets.
- Use of Hot Tub & Sauna included
Looking for something a bit more permanent? Consider owning a cottage at Abbott’s Glen!
Nudist Campground by – Abbott’s Glen Clothing Optional Inn & Resort