Visit Our Vermont Nudist Campground and Naked Camping Sites
Visit our nudist campground in Southern Vermont at Abbott’s Glen Clothing Optional Inn. Our clothing optional camping offers beautiful nude friendly, easy access campsites available for tent camping and pop up’s. We have picnic tables and hot indoor & outdoor showers available to make your camping experience as comfortable as possible. Camping deposits are non refundable. They can beheld for a future stay, if cancelled 7 days out from a reservation.WE NOW REQUIRE THE ENTIRE CAMPING VISIT TO BE PAID WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION.
Please also join us for the clothing optional nightlife on site in Club Sugarshack lounge and nightclub for dancing on Saturday night. If you don’t dance ,we have a nice pool table in the nightclub. Dip into the hot tub, and dine in our 5 star pond view restaurant. A central fireplace ring is a favorite spot for Friday evening bonfires weather permitting. Ice is available on site. Please leave your pets at home. Call 802-368-2525 for camping reservations. Ask us about Group Rates for large gatherings! We are also only ten minutes from the Ledges nude recreation area on the Harriman Reservoir in Wilmington.
Nudist Camping Rates:
- Mon -Thurs $40.00 per night. Fri, Sat & Sun $60.00 per night,
- $70.00 Special events (Holidays)
- except for site #11.
- Site #11, is more expensive due to size.
- AANR/TNS: Mon -Thurs $40.00 per night. Fri, Sat & Sun, $55.00 per night. Show card at Check in.
- Young Naturists (UNDER 35)
Camping: Mid-week & Weekends- $40.00 per night.
- 6-Month Pop-Up placement: $1195.00 (May-October)
With Regards to Camping Naked at our Nudist Campground Please Note:
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE TENTS OR ANY CAMPING GEAR. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A TENT, AIR MATTRESS, SLEEPING BAGS & ALL OTHER CAMP RELATED GEAR.
- Pop up tents are welcome. We are not permitted for R.V. camping.
- Bonfires are held in a central fire pit most Friday evenings, weather permitting. Sites do not have individual fire rings.
- Indoor & outdoor hot showers, and restroom facilities.
- Ice & cold beverages available.
- Camping Deposits are non-refundable, but will be held for a future stay if a cancellation is necessary at least 7 days before reservation date.
- No Pets.
- Use of Hot Tub & Sauna and club included
- Any discount or rates or special offer may be rescinded at check out due to improper behavior anywhere on the grounds. You may also be added to AANR do not admit list.
Looking for something a bit more permanent? Consider owning a cottage at Abbott’s Glen!
Nudist Campground and Naked Camping In Vermont by – Abbott’s Glen Clothing Optional Inn & Nudist Resort